Ask about our special features, including single and double slide outs, outside entertainment systems and bunks.
Kitchen Kits including cookware and settings (plates, glasses, silverware) for 4 people as well as Bedding Kits including bedding and bath towels are available.
- BIKE RACK (3 OR 4 BIKES) $29/rack
- TABLETOP CHARCOAL GRILL $39
- DISH SATELLITE NETWORK SETUP $50
* On select coaches only
- DISH DAILY SERVICE $7.50
- KITCHEN KIT $79
- HOUSEHOLD BEDDING & TOWELS $79
- COMBO BEDDING & KITCHEN KIT $140
- DELIVER & SETUP ON LOCATION $200 and up
- PICNIC TABLE $29
- COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER $15/day
- PREPAY SEWAGE DISPOSAL $59.90
- CANVAS CAMPING CHAIRS $10
- DVD PLAYER $20
- EXTENDED 25′ ELECTRICAL CORD $25
- HOUSE ADAPTER $10
- 8’x20′ OUTDOOR RUG $29
- PET FEE $10/day MAX $100
Convenience Package: $230
- Kitchen Kit: Salad and Dinner plates with 3 piece flatware
- Linen Package
- Sewage Disposal
- Outdoor Carpet
- 2 Camping Chairs
Optional Services that may apply:
- Sewage Disposal Fee: $100.00 fee may apply if waste tanks are not emptied prior to drop off.
- Special Arrangements: for Saturday, Sunday and Holiday drop off or pick-up at an additional charge of $75.00. All coaches are to be picked up and returned between 8 a.m.-12p.m. to avoid additional charges.
- Security Deposit: Security deposit of $1,000 will be preauthorized on your selected card to protect against damage closing fees.
Pick-up, Drop-off and Set-up services are available (cost to be determined at time of rental).
- Optional services available at extra cost:
- Loss Damage Waiver Insurance – $15.00/day
- Discounts for Long Term Rental may be available on certain coaches
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Due to coach configuration, different coaches of similar size may have different sleeping capacities (please call to confirm the coach for your personal use)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)-Reduces renter’s exposure to the amount of the deductible should the damage to the motor home require that the deductible be paid to complete the necessary repairs. Damage cased by striking overhead objects and/or undercarriage, as well as damage to tires, wheels, hubcaps, awnings, and windshields are considered misuse, carelessness, or negligence and are not covered by CDW. CDW does not cover renter’s personal property. In some cases a renter’s personal insurance may be able to offer a binder of coverage.